Monday, January 17, 2011

I was just kidding God, I dont want a boyfriend

So all you need to do to be reminded of just how pretty you are in South Africa is just leave the house... Yes, Its that simple and to get a boyfriend, go to Canada and being here just made me realize exactly why I dont need a boyfriend.
 10. Well I like my independance
 9. I really enjoy watching movies alone
 8. Its too hott, and some people's sweat glands work over time
 7. Then I have no reason to feel sorry for myself
 6. Wouldn't I need to tell my parents? ah no, Im not up for that..
 5. Well my wedding its not like I am getting married tomorrow or anything like that
 4. Kissing=YUCK!
 3. I need to work on my temper
 2. I have to learn to love and trust God
 1. What if they are nothing in my criteria and dont say yeah it could be better, what could possibly be better than a Jean Pierre??

1 comment: