Monday, January 3, 2011

INSOMNIA

I lovve ten reasons, they are simple and straight to the point. I personally looove reading anything in point form so anyway my latest ten reasons, why I need to start dating my husband this year... Hope God is  reading:

10. Well I am turning 21 this year  so as much as that doesn't really mean anything to anyone I personally think its a milestone
9. I need to start planning my wedding... I know its overrated but seriously serious, one needs to start early
8. I think I am old enough for kissing now
7. Jesus, like really now! I know Paul chose not to marry but that was a choice... well in my case its anything but-
6. Noone to call- Noone to call me
5. All my jokes are going to waste, well not that I am funny or anything. People always think their partners are funny even though we know there could not be anyone in this planet and beyond that could be lamer than them
4. It has gotten soo bad I have created a fake boyfriend on Facebook
3. Start practicing my signature. S.K or S.L or S.T well S. Whatever
2. My facebook page looks lame, aren't boyfriends like supposed to write sweet stuff on your wall or something... yeah and comment, even on the ugliest of pics
1. Ok for my number one I wanted to say something Godly but I can't think of one so I guess I just want to love someone, I just want to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment