Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions!

So the new year has begun, reality has finally sunk in. I am not rich, I am lonely and I don't know what to do with my life. I could go on forever talking about my parents, how I wish I had a car and well how I just wanna get married! So I usually create a list of new year's resolutions I never live up to (Hence they tend to be the same every year) I want to live a life God wants for me. I want to be content. I want to stop worrying and live for today, let tomorrow worry about itself.
1. Get a driver's licence... Flip, this year its a MUST. I got a strong feeling I am winning a car this year.
2. Get a job. Yip, allowance and pocket money just don't do it for me anymore.
3. Wear my natural hair as often as possible. Screw weaves. I mean it!
4. Start dating my husband. (Tall, French, Jesus-Freak, Intellect, Residing in France, Well-Off and Uhm from France meaning from the 1st Generation)
5. Make and keep friends
6. Enter, Be a Finalist and Prayfully Win: Miss South Africa 2011 *Rolls eyes* So this is like the 5th time running for this resolution, hopefully we turn this dream into a reality.
7. Go to France December 2011 if the Miss South Africa dream doesn't take off
8. Get my immediate family saved
9. Have a stronger relationship with Jesus
10. Get good marks, marks good enough for honours should they become a viable option.

No comments:

Post a Comment